Aurolab Foundation Course
This 60 hour course is designed to fully integrate a yoga practice into your daily life. It is mainly a practical course with yoga philosophy woven through each day. In this way you will have a direct experience of the topics discussed. The course is designed to support you on your mat at home, truly bringing the practice home.
· Cleanse & detox with the Kriyas
· Anatomy & Physiology of the bandhas
· Understand & integrate alignment within a wide range of Asanas
· Balancing pranayama techniques
· Introduction to working with sound
· The importance of relaxation in soothing the nervous system
· Applied & integrated philosophy
· Breath Awareness
This will provide you with firm foundations for your yoga journey & with an excellent grounding for those of you who wish to go on to the Teacher Training Program.
The course gives you the opportunity to take responsibility for your own yogic journey & process of self discovery.
Applications are welcome from students who are willing to immerse themselves into the practice, deepening their understanding of yoga. Weekly attendance of a yoga class is required, an enthusiasm for yoga is essential to meet the minimum of 5 hours home practice per week and minimum of 4 days home practice per week required. A willingness to commit to the practice is essential for the embodiment of yoga to unfurl.
More about AuroLab Yoga website.